RAPID, FLEXIBLE PRODUCTION
Reaction Injection Moulding (RIM) for a wide range of industries.
Reaction Injection Moulding (RIM) is a flexible, cost efficient process for manufacturing polyurethane resin (PU) products. There are many advantages and benefits that RIM Moulding gives over injection moulding processes.
Benefits of RIM moulding
• Short runs a speciality – from 1 to 1000 off
• Typical turnaround times of 2-3 weeks
• Varying grades of resin can be used to meet any application
• Low cost tooling gives value for money compared to conventional injection moulding tooling; roughly a tenth of the cost in most cases!
• Easily modified tooling allows for design changes in product development